Delicious Kawah espresso brownie repice
Calling all coffee and chocolate lovers! If you’re looking for a delicious and easy-to-make dessert that combines the rich flavors of espresso and chocolate, you’re in the right place. In this recipe, we’re using Kawah coffee Great Taste winner Dark Roast coffee Powder 250g – Kawah Coffee (kawah-rwanda.com) to add an extra layer of depth to classic brownies. These espresso brownies are the perfect combination of fudgy and chewy with a kick of coffee flavor that will have you coming back for seconds. Keep reading for the full recipe and baking tips.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp finely ground Kawah coffee
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease an 8×8 inch baking pan with cooking spray or butter.
- In a medium-sized saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the sugar, cocoa powder, and salt, and stir to combine. The mixture may be grainy at this point, but that’s okay.
- Add the vanilla extract and eggs to the saucepan, one at a time, stirring well after each addition. The mixture should be smooth and glossy.
- Add the flour to the mixture and stir until just combined.
- In a small bowl, mix the finely ground Kawah coffee with the hot water until the coffee dissolves.
- Add the coffee mixture to the brownie batter and stir until fully incorporated.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with moist crumbs attached.
- Allow the brownies to cool in the pan for at least 10 minutes before cutting them into squares.
- Make sure to finely grind the Kawah coffee beans or use our ground coffee Great Taste winner Dark Roast coffee Powder 250g – Kawah Coffee (kawah-rwanda.com) so that it incorporates evenly into the brownie batter.
- If you don’t have semisweet chocolate chips, you can use any other type of chocolate chips you prefer.
- For an extra kick of coffee flavor, you can sprinkle some additional finely ground coffee on top of the brownies before baking.
There you have it, a delicious recipe for espresso brownies using Kawah coffee! These brownies are perfect for coffee lovers and chocolate lovers alike. The Kawah coffee adds a rich, deep flavor to the brownies that complements the chocolate perfectly. Plus, they’re easy to make and always a crowd-pleaser. Give this recipe a try and let me know how it turns out!